There are a million things to do during your visit to Scotland with many things to see and do. Visit a museum or breathtaking beach, hike in the hills, step onboard a historic boat, take a train ride through a former film set, fly over the infamous Loch Lomond on a seaplane, or taste stunning local food and drink – whatever your interest, there are so many activities to choose from.
Food and Drink
People Make Glasgow have created a special page packed full of interesting things to do and venues for eating and drinking that have special offers for EAA delegates – just show your delegate badge!
Museums & Art Galleries
- The Hunterian Museum & Art Gallery
- Glasgow Museums
- National Museums Scotland
- National Galleries Scotland
- Edinburgh Museums & Galleries
World Heritage Sites and Others
- People Make Glasgow
- Glasgow Style Mile
- Visit Scotland (VisitScotland are exhibiting in the Futures Cafe between 9.30am – 1.30pm on 3rd and 4th September)